Revive Weekend 01-03 June 2018
Enjoy a revitalising yoga break in the heart of Edinburgh.
Feel inspired and motivated by yoga with Alan Lambie and Katy Wakefield. Beginners and experienced yogis all welcome.
Energise with nourishing food from a menu by plant based chef Harriet Emily.
Listen in to our nutritionist talk by Mary Cotter on Eating for Energy. How and when should we eat super-foods to feel energised?
Relax with a massage by Sue Lancaster or just enjoy time to chat.
- 2 nights accommodation in our 4* Victorian house in central Edinburgh
- 4 yoga sessions led by Alan @alanlambie and Katy @katywakefield_yoga. Enjoy challenge with vinyasa flow sessions as well as deep relaxation through yin stretching sessions.
- Nutritionist talk by Mary Cotter: Eating for Energy
- All food from Friday afternoon tea through to Sunday brunch. The menu is created according to everyone’s dietary preferences and all food is prepared on premise.
- Pick up & drop off from arrival and departure points in central Edinburgh.
- Optional massage or other beauty/wellness treatment (additional cost depending on treatment selected)
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com