Revitalise in Spring with this perfect luxury wellness retreat, hosted at The Principal Edinburgh Charlotte Square.
Revive Spa Days retain the core of expert yoga tuition and nourishing food, with the additional treat of being able to chill out in the hotel’s spa including sauna, steam room and pool.
Beginners and experienced yogis are all welcome to vinyasa flow and yin yoga sessions by Alan Lambie. Enjoy a nourishing menu specially created for Revive guests and cooked by The Principal’s chefs. Choose a massage and enjoy a short talk by a nutritionist. Relax in luxury accommodation for the day.
The day runs from 08:00am and includes:
- Light breakfast including juices, chia pots and bircher muesli
- 1 x 1.5 hr vinyasa flow with Alan
- Nourishing brunch
- Short talk by nutritionist Mary Cotter on eating for wellness
- 1 x 1.5 hr yin deep stretching session with Alan
- Healthy and delicious afternoon tea
- Relaxation in the luxury spa including sauna, steam room, pool and spa relaxation room
You are welcome to use the spa facilities until 8:00pm.
Additional options (extra cost):
Massage or other treatments are available for an extra treat. Contact Revive in advance to find out options, costs and to book a treatment slot.
Enjoy social drinks in The Garden bar to round off your day.
Stay overnight with discounted Revive room rates. Quote Revive when booking via The Principal’s reception.
Note if you are already a Principal Spa Member you can choose the Revive Day at £75, as you already have access to the Spa facilities.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0773 932 8877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org